Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SCENTSY ROCKS!!!!!



I LOVE SCENTSY and I am proud to say so! Thursday I had a Scentsy Party and it was AWESOME!!! We had fun and this product is truly wonderful. For those who don't know what Scentsy is, it is way more than a candle and I wouldn't even classify it with candles. It consists of a beautiful warmer that has a 25 watt bulb that heats the scented wax in a dish right above it. They have more than 80 scents to choose from, some of my faves: Flirtatious, Welcome Home, Home Sweet Home, Clementine Tea, Sunkissed Citrus, White Tea & Cactus, Skinny Dippin', French Kiss ...... oh, there's more but I won't list them ALL! This product is so much safer than candles, especially if you curious kids and a curious kitty like I do. Thanks Mia for introducing me to the wonderful world of Scentsy and thanks Tiffany for being my consultant ( & friend) and helping me get lots of goodies. My house smells AMAZING!!!!! Oh and if anyone wants to order or have a party go to my friend Tiffany's website www.scentsy.com.tiffanyg and have "scent"sational day!!!

No comments: