Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME (and MARC)!!!!!!



On December 22nd Marc and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary!!! I can't believe that it's been 8 years already. I can't remember my life without him, it's like we've always been together. My honey bought me a dozen red roses and had them delivered by a beautiful little girl who said " Suprize Mommy, these ar fo you!" Megan was in Naples with her Weulo and Wuela, so my AMAZING aunt Delia watched Maya for us while we had an evening to ourselves. After a short stop at the Library, we went to Stonewood for dinner and it was DELICIOUS!!! Marc had the filet mignon and he said it was perfect. The baked potato was divine and so were the mashed potatoes!! Then we headed to mall to check out some stuff. We shopped and had a great time just being together.

I am soo blessed to have such a wonderful companion. He does so much for our family and we are very grateful for the amazing husband and father that he is. I know today, just as I did 8 years ago kneeling in front of him, that he is my eternal companion and the man that I am meant to be. I thank my Heavenly Father for giving me such a great man!!

No comments: