Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!! Need I say more?




Well we have started a new tradition, I think last year was our first year, we brave the cold on Black Friday in search for AMAZING deals. This year we were not as adventuresome. We, being myself, Hermy ( my sister), Reina (my niece) and Elma (my niece) hit Wal-Mart @ about 3am. Yep, that's right, we waited for 2 hours by the stuff we wanted to be sure we got it. Marc and I got the girls ( Reina, Elma, Laura and my cuz Meli) MP3 players for Christmas this year. So Reina and Elma waited for those, I waited by the $2, $6 & $9 movies, while Hermy waited in the toy section for Cabbage Patch babies and a Barbie. Then it was off to Target to get a few things, which did not happen because the line at the Target was SUPER long. So we ended up waiting an hour and 15 mins. in front of Game Stop to get a Wii Fit for my cousin Juan's nephew. It was a bit chilly but thank goodness for Starbuck's. Then it was back home to try and stay awake until Maya's nap time. Hermy, Reina, and Elma were BOOGERS and fell asleep, which meant I couldn't. Luckily, my hubby had pity on me and let me sleep when he got home from his golf game. So that was our day after Thanksgiving adventure and it was well worth the lack of sleep and the coldness!!!

No comments: