Saturday, November 15, 2008

We Have A Baby Boy!!!



My dream has finally come true! I have an ADORABLE baby boy in my home. Matthew is such a cutie. Marc has cute nicknames for him like "Booger Boy" and "Puke Monster", he of course means these in a loving way. This week has been fun with Matthew!!! (Oh, and no I didn't really have baby, he belongs to my BF Melanie.) I am fortunate to be able to watch him this week while she is hanging out on the beaches of Hawaii with her hubby Charlie (you gotta love the travel biz!). So Matthew is mine for a little while. I forgot what it's like to have a baby in the house. He has been very good and is sleeping pretty much through the night. Maya is having a little bit of trouble with it, she's use to it being just her and Mommy. But she is doing a good job of sharing me and always worries when Matthew is crying and wants to give him his binky. So we have enjoyed having baby Matthew with us and will be sad to see him go back home, but I don't think this family is ready for a full-time baby yet. So there you have it!! Our week has been full of smiles, spit-ups, sleeping and HAVING FUN!!! All in all a pretty good week if I do say so myself, and I do.

1 comment:

TJ-n-Crystal said...

MARTINA!!! You have a blog!! I am soo excited about his how are you?
-Crystal Valentine Balazik

http://balaziks.blogspot.com/