Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!








Halloween is finally over!! My kids have been hyped up on candy for the past 3 days. I'm waiting for the last traces of sugar to leave their bloodstream, although I suppose those soy hazelnut hot chocolates from Starbucks I gave them tonight won't help much. Megan and Maya were Butterfly Fairies (think Barbie Mariposa). They were sooooooo flippin' cute. Their Mimi threw an AWESOME Halloween Party and they had a blast!! They did a little trick-o-treating afterwards. It was soo cute to hear Maya go up to the doors this year and say "Twick-o-tweet". She thought it was the coolest thing that she got candy just for saying that. We also went to the ward Trunk-o-Treat Sat. night, so on Sunday Maya asked me if we were going to another party to get candy. Now I have to figure out what to do with all of the candy I have in my house.

2 comments:

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

what lot of spunky cuteness they are...

TJ-n-Crystal said...

MARTINA!!!!!!!!!! I had been hoping to find you!!! You have a blog and my life is now complete. ANd your have two gorgeous daughters!!! How are you? Come check out our blog.
-Crystal Valentine Balazik

http://balaziks.blogspot.com/