Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ronald Madonald


So, I forgot to mention that one of the cool things about having Matthew was that he came with his Mommy's car. So I am now Matthewless, kinda sad. :( It was fun having a baby boy in our home. I am also carless. It was really nice to be able to go where I wanted, when I wanted. But now I am back to no car.:( Maya and I went to Wal- Mart as our last Hoorah with a car. She decided she wanted to sit on Ronald Madonald's lap. Doesn't she look cute? She tried to move him and was a little disappointed that he was stuck to the bench. But she said he was really nice! Then we came home and took naps (YEAH!!!) and waited for Melanie to come take my baby ( I mean her baby) back home. Aunty Melanie brought us really nice Hawaiian gifts. Megan ABSOLUTELY loved her pretty bracelet and matching earrings! Maya got a beautiful Hawaiian dress. I got a pretty bag ( I LOVE bags!!) and a beautiful necklace. Marc got some yummy chocolates that we all get to share. I'm glad that she had fun and that we were able to help. She is a wonderful friend and I am very blessed to have her in my life.

No comments: