Monday, May 10, 2010

OUR BAMA TRIP!!!

So I am finally catching up and will hopefully stay that way! We went to Alabama this weekend for Marc's uncle's wedding. Paul is only 3-4years older than Marc and I and is his mom's baby brother. We were grateful to be able to witness Paul and Tricia pledging their love and lives to each other. The ceremony was beautiful and the bride was GORGEOUS and the groom was HANDSOME!! The reception was at a beautiful southern mansion and was loads of fun!! Marc and I danced and laughed and so did the girls!!! Here are some pics of the beautiful day!



The bride and groom :)


Nana Britt and Paul.


My Princess and Doodlebug!!( Please ignore the tatt.)

Marc and Mom.

Nana Britt and Maya! She loves her Nana!!


Peggy and I getting down!! (Pic courtesy of Megan)

That is one HOT Nana!!! Can you believe those are great-granddaughters?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I can't beleive how grown up your girls look!!! We miss Florida so much!