Wednesday, February 4, 2009

YES, WE'RE STILL ALIVE!!

Okay, so I know that it's been a while since I've updated everyone. I have been a little preoccupied with a few things. First and foremost, my Mommy had a stroke on Jan.2 and was in the hospital and rehab for a few weeks. She is currently at my house and I'm taking care of her. She is doing better but will have to have surgery in the next couple of weeks. I've been a bit stressed and haven't felt like myself. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things, but I feel like I have too much to do and not enough time or even the desire to get it all done. Anyway, besides that, the girls are doing well. Megan is reading better and better everyday and Maya is as sassy as ever. Marc and I are working on our home-based businesses so we don't have to worry about the economy so much. Unfortunately. right now it's hard not to worry. So that is what is going on at the Padgetts. I'll try to update more often.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I am so sorry about your Mom. I hope she is doing okay and that you are too. We will keep you guys in our prayers!

Heather said...

Yea, I found you!!!!Thank the wonderful blogging world! I'm sorry to hear about your mom and hope all is well. We miss Florida so much! I'd love to catch up with you call me if you can (#410-379-8040) We started a blog when we moved to Maryland- http://heather-wwwstalkerfamily.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!!